Tennis at the Club
- Standard tennis etiquette shall be observed at all times. No loud, obnoxious behavior or swearing shall be permitted.
- Cell phones must be silenced.
- No profanities, yelling or screaming at any time.
- Show respect for players, at all times.
- No food or drinks (other than water and sports drinks) or chewing gum on courts.
- Courts must be raked after play.
- Persons who are not participating may not be inside the fence.
The Pro Shop
To reserve a court, pay for guest play or to sign up for tennis events and/or tournaments contact Angie Carnahan at (229) 246-1986, ext 101.
- Each member must sign in before taking the court.
- Guests must be registered by the host member, and the $10 must be paid in the pro shop or charged to the member’s account.
- Court availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Courts can be reserved by calling the Pro Shop.