Pool + Pavillion
Pool & Pavillion Policies
- Upon arrival, please sign in with the lifeguard.
- Children must be accompanied by adults.
- All children not potty trained must wear snug-fitting plastic pants or swim diapers.
- You must have received confirmation that your guests are allowed.
- Please do not save chairs. Also, if your child is not going to stay in their chair please do not take a chair that another member could be using.
- If you absolutely need to move an umbrella, please ask the lifeguard or staff for help.
- No diving in shallow areas.
- No running at any time.
- All pool toys left at the pool become the property of everyone.
- No profanity or vulgar language.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING around the pool or within the pool area. There are designated smoking areas around The Club.
- ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL is allowed! The Oak Room is open Thursday-Sunday from 3:00pm – 6:00pm. A limited selection of drinks and snacks are available in the ProShop at any time. Crave at The Club is open Wednesday-Sunday from 11:00am – 2:00pm. Orders can be placed and left for pick up if you will not be arriving during those hours.
- If you leave the pool area for any reason you must wear a cover-up or t-shirt. No one is allowed to enter the building or sit on the back porch without proper attire or cover-up.
- Please dispose of all trash in trash receptacles placed around the pool.
- No glass is allowed in or around the pool.
Interested in renting the Country Club pool?
- Members are allowed to bring a guest(s). Guests are allowed to come three times during the season.
- Pool hours are subject to change through the season.
- No one is allowed to swim without a lifeguard on duty.
Have a Question?
Administrative Services Specialist