8 am – 6 pm (Fall &Winter)
8 am – 8 pm (Spring & Summer)
Closed on Monday’s
Golf at the Club
The Club is a place of fellowship where members can meet friends and enjoy personal and business entertainment in a cordial and friendly environment.
or $80 Trail Fee (if cart is kept at BCC the trail fee is $80)
Trail Fee Only: $75
Monthly Cart Shed Rental: $80
Twilight Golf: $20 **Social Members are required to pay guest golf fees.
Golf Club Repair
We can do all club repairs from re-shafting to regripping. We do have a small inventory of stock shafts and grips. If we do not have a particular item available, we can order what you need.
We offer 30-minute private lessons as well as 60-minute group lessons by appointment. Junior Camps are offered seasonally for junior golfers.
Club Rules & Dress Code
- All play of the golf course shall be subject to the approval of the golf pro. Golfers must register in the golf shop before proceeding to the tee.
- Groups of five or less at all times.
- All golfers must start at hole #1.
- Players making the turn have priority on the tee.
- Only people over 16 years of age, with a valid driver’s license, are allowed to drive club golf carts.
- All players must wear suitable golf attire.
- Courteous use of cell phone allowed. No speaker phone conversation on course or around clubhouse.
- No Profanity, yelling or screaming at any time.
- Music is allowed on course at respectable volume with no profanity.
- Proper course maintenance requested: fix ball marks on greens, fill divots in fairways, dispose of trash in specified containers.